wurst chase scenario wurst chase scenario

Cool but you should have made it easier to win and expanded on the game concept itself.

Kid Kong Loves Princess Kid Kong Loves Princess

My favorite part was submerging myself in dangerous lava so none of the enemies could get to me...

h2oOtter responds:

Haha yer so right (outta many ideas, i forgot about non-monster player hazards; which I'll be fixing soon). Big thanks!

Ragnarok Unalign Ragnarok Unalign

2 Years well spent. Gonna enjoy this one man, submitted something just now in the portal, best of luck. Really tight!

No One Was Here No One Was Here

Really nice concept and execution! I only wish there was api for medals included.

7.25 7.25

Good idea, but improve the graphics 10 fold and scale the idea up and you've got a good game. Talk to people who'd be willing to work on the concept, I'm sure there's a few if you were to do the programming...

Alex Alex

Well designed concept and overall gameplay. Just curious did you make it in the flash IDE or some other program like Stencyl or Construct?

GuyUngerNL responds:

We used flashdevelop + flashpunk for the programming and photoshop for art

Zazuki Zazuki

Totally rad.

GuyUngerNL responds:

thanks!

RGB+jump RGB+jump

Great coding and intuitive idea but you went through a fair amount of work to make this appear 3d, using the z axis loop in a way... though it was a great step it felt very limited especially after time not to be able to seemingly turn left right or go up or down into different environment situations.

Great work still and to see clean running code like this is really an inspiration. Keep it up!!!

Tic Tac Toe: Paper Note Tic Tac Toe: Paper Note

Nothing too new or interesting but well done, worth a portal save.

Last Legacy: Null Space Last Legacy: Null Space

Really impressive and inspiring as a fellow game creator, way to keep the art of beautiful smooth flash games alive!

5'd * Great Work*